The Business of Trust
In response to low levels of trust and society’s changing expectations of business, the City of London Corporation launched the Business of Trust initiative. The work aims to:
- inspire businesses to operate with integrity and increase their impact
- support businesses and their leaders to meet tomorrow’s challenges
- bring the sector together, to explore the changing role of business in society
- work with others at home and abroad to build trust in business, and
- connect with communities, to take the discussion beyond business.
The Leaders of Tomorrow Network
The development of this site has been supported by our network of “Leaders of Tomorrow” – nominated by the Chair/CEO of their organisation for their ability to influence change. The City of London Corporation created the network to work with us as ambassadors for trust and trustworthy business practices. Their commitment to the work has been fantastic in this inaugural year. We will continue to work with this network to facilitate change that leads to businesses being trusted and socially and environmentally responsible.
The City of London Corporation
The City of London Corporation is the governing body of the Square Mile dedicated to a vibrant and thriving City, supporting a diverse and sustainable London within a globally-successful UK.